Thursday, April 28, 2011

Curly Bangs.




So, curly bangs are *technically* a classic 'don't', but I think these photos are clear evidence that the old traditional rule can be clearly be shelved along with white pants after labor day.  These photos are of a lovely girl named Chelsea taken by either Hannah or Landon, the dreamy blog duo naturally called, Hannah and Landon.

I am personally very partial to this curly bangs phenomenon because I recently let my normally straightened hair go curly and cut some prominent curly bangs.  Despite a rapid increase of cat-calls on the street, I was still a little self-conscious being a pioneer of the fashion-forward possibilities of curly bangs.  I think they are just as tricky to get right as straight hair bangs are, there's just less example out there for how to do the curly bang variety and a lot more trepidation.  I don't think bangs are for every curly haired gal, just as they aren't right for every straight haired gal-- it has a lot to do with the shape of your face, not just the texture of your hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I love your hair! I have curly hair, I have no bangs, I love how I look in bangs, but they drive me crazy feeling the hair on my forehead. My husband loves curly bangs as well, and cannot understand why I won't cut them! :-)

tess

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

looking at pics online trying to take the leap :-)

tess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...