Thursday, May 19, 2011

Haunted after Midnight.



"Walking after Midnight" - Patsy Cline

I go out walkin' 
After midnight 
Out in the moonlight 
Just like we used to do
I'm always walkin' 
After midnight 
searching for you

I walk for miles 
Along the highway 
Well that's just my way of saying I love you
I'm always walkin' 
After midnight 
Searching for you

I stopped to see a weeping willow 
Cryin' on his pillow 
Maybe he's crying for me
And as the skies turn gloomy 
Night winds whisper to me 
I'm lonesome as I can be

I go out walkin' 
After midnight 
Out in the moonlight 
Just hoping you may be 
Somewhere walkin' 
After midnight 
Searching for me

I stopped to see a weeping willow 
Crying on his pillow 
Maybe he's crying for me
And as the skies turn gloomy 
Night winds whisper to me 
I'm lonesome as I can be

I'm out walkin' 
After midnight 
Out in the moonlight 
Just hoping you may be 
Somewhere walkin' 
After midnight 
Searching for me

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...