Thursday, June 30, 2011

A special note to readers,



Dear Lovely RedTelephone Readers, 
(You know who you are, even if I don't)

In honor of summer break and relaxation I will be on post auto-pilot in the month of July to draw and write and recover before fall hits. There will still be new blog posts each day, but to make it simpler I've decided to dedicate July as a month of 50s, 60s, and 70s pop culture photos and videos, with a special bend toward summer-ness in all its bright color glory. In honor of all the beach-y joy of July, I have queued up a month of light, colorful, and kitschy scenes before we all sober up come August. Although the posts will be light on text, I'll still be around to read your comments and see what you are up to in your own blog universe; and of course, you can still send messages via the 'talk to me' link, and I'll still promptly reply. 

So, enjoy the peak of summer and I'll be back with the regularly scheduled programming: film stills, album cover art, book excerpts, muse posts, and all my secret musings in the 8th month of the year. Look for me just before the leaves begin to fall, and the landscape is all gold and bronze.

xo, 

lise silva


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...