Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lives of the Faithful.




Sorry for my absence...

I usually post hiatus messages to keep readers out of the dark, and want my favorite reads do the same... but what's one more day of procrastination?  Then, flash forward a month later, to the apology post...

I can't even tell the harrowing tales that kept me from you.  I will, of course, share them, along the way and broken into small pieces, spread like a trail of  bread crumbs.  But, for now I only have this little peace offering.   In short, I'm back on my job for reals and I hope this full Marianne Faithful documentary for BBC I found will sweeten the delinquent reappearance deal.

  

2 comments:

Sweet Jane said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome back ; )

naivebones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yay! I've seen that documentary before! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...