Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Instagram loves.




Hey guys and dolls.  

You can follow me on instagram (  @lisesilva   )  as I document art projects, color stories, street market buys, vintage finds, family photos, and daily loves i.e., good china, old books, heavenly skies, drawings, doodlings, magical frocks, faux furs, and maryjanes.  

And, big announcement, I'm also prepping to launch an online boutique in the months that come and you can watch it unfold and, once open, get first looks at all my handmade and vintage wares via instagram. 

I'd love to see what you're up to too... If you follow, just send a message that you're a redtelephone reader.


xo ,

lise


1 comments:

Sweet Jane said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm not on instagram but looking forward to seeing your new online shop! Best of luck with it..working towards opening an online boutique myself at the moment too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...