Friday, November 16, 2012

Radio hour : Gypsy Cowgirl Under the Stars.







Click above to listen streaming



"Gypsy gal, you got me swallowed. I have fallen far beneath. Your pearly eyes, so fast and slashing, and your flashing diamond teeth. The night is pitch black, come and make my pale face fit into place, oh please. Let me know, babe, if its you my lifelines trace."  Mellow, slide guitar sounds by psychedelic troubadours and barefoot songstresses. Featuring Buffy Sainte-Marie, Gram Parsons, and First Aid Kit.


Tracklist  :

Lay Lady Lay - Bob Dylan

I Live for You - George Harrison

Helpless - Buffy Sainte-Marie

The Ballad of Easy Rider - Fairport Convention

Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones

Strangers - The Kinks

When I Grow Up - First Aid Kit

Watch the Stars - Pentangle

Turquoise - Donovan

Hickory Wind (Alternate Version) - Gram Parsons

Diamonds and Rust - Joan Baez

Sara - Bob Dylan

Emmylou - First Aid Kit

To Know Him Is to Love Him - Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris & Linda Ronstadt

Love Hurts - Gram Parsons

Late November - Sandy Denny

Someday Soon - Judy Collins

Farewell, Farewell - Fairport Convention

Who Knows Where the Time Goes? - Judy Collins

Sunrise - Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...