Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This Cosmic Dance.



So much has happened since my last post, I have no idea where to start... except maybe at the end... the most recent work in my life, and some of my most exciting yet, a series called 'This Cosmic Dance' for Panda Head Newsletter, edited by the charming Morgan H. West.  I adored experimenting with my new projector, placing the many watercolor cosmos paintings I've been doing lately over some dreamy friend models in Washington, DC.  Leah Osnos, Melanie Blankenship, and Oluwatoyin Pyne swayed and played in my dark little studio space within my basement apartment, in front that brightly lit wall.  Slow blurs and deep tones set the ambiance, sheer scarves and bright jewels turned magic in the light. I can't wait to do more.

Paintings, styling, photography by moi
Models:  Leah Osnos, Melanie Blankenship, Oluwatoyin Pyne

Oh! Keep up with my daily goings-on via 
Instagram: Lisesilva 
or my new artist page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LiseSilvaCellardoor










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...