Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Birthday Zodiac.

 So much to catch you up on here... I think instagram has become my blog replacement as I read and post there so often I forget to update this virtual space as well.  I quickly wanted to share a few images of my zodiac themed painting photo collage series published in Panda Head Newsletter, an online newsletter blog that features themed work by artists, writers and photographers.  Curated by my Washington DC pal Morgan Hungerford West, the newsletter is an off shoot of her site Panda Head, and mails to your inbox on the first Monday of each month.  Its free!  Do check it out.
I shot this series photos of my friend Leah and collaged them together with my watercolor paintings  and my handwritten descriptions of each sign.  Find your sign HERE:  http://www.pandaheadnewsletter.com/2014/05/astrology.html




4 comments:

Mandy B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely breathtaking! I wish I could be your model for a day. Great work.

Mandy
NestledinNostalgia.com

telemarketing services philippines said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice art, how this art was made? Such an an excellent abstract art which one can express his feelings and artistic expression.

Curtis Crowder said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this look. So simple but very special.






Digium Phone System

Ginger said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love how she pose. Great design by the way.




I found the best Park City UT Homes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...